As a special treat, we thought we would share some fun Halloween activities around Denver. We hear the weather’s going to be in the 60’s and 70’s for the next few days, so take advantage!
- Boo at the Zoo: Take your kids to Trick-or-Treat with the animals from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. There will be over 25 treat stations, creepy crawly animal demonstrations and family friendly entertainment all day! Our office manager took her grandkids to this event last year and had a blast! Activities are free with purchase of zoo admission.
- Anderson Farms: For those up in Northern Colorado, this is a great place to take the kids for a fun experience. It is home to Colorado’s oldest and largest pumpkin patch and corn maze. Their special “Terror in the Corn” includes a Haunted Hay Ride and Ghost Town. Visit http://www.anderson farms.com
- Reinke Brothers Haunted Mansion: Set in Historic Downtown Littleton, Reinke Brothers is one of the best Halloween stores around. Every year the Reinkes open over 30 rooms full of scare-the-pants-off-you Halloween fun. This Littleton staple is well worth it! Visit http://www.reinkebros.com/haunted.html for ticket prices and special kid tours!
- Curse at Slaughterhouse Gulch- This one is in Aurora and from what the reviews say, it will seriously scare you. Not for the weak, this haunted house is the epitome of Halloween fright; it was voted the Scariest Haunted House in Denver!! Even the website is spooky: http://slaughterhousegulch.com/
- For those of you up North, you’re lucky to have a ton of frightful options. Haunted Field of Screams & the Dead Man’s Night Time Maze in Thornton, Spider Mansion in Golden, The Haunted House and The Asylum Haunted House in Northglenn- Let’s just say you have lots of ways to have your knickers scared off this year.
- Bram Stoker’s Dracula: Just in time for Halloween, this classic tale comes to the DCPA. It ends on the 31st so get your tickets now! Visit www.denvercenter.com
- Fright Fest- The weekends turn Elitches from a theme park to a scream park. A haunted house and free Trick-or-Treat Trail offer fun for the whole family! Activities free with admission.
- Adam’s Mystery Playhouse: This interactive playhouse allows audience members to get involved in the “filming” of a horror movie and solve the murder mystery. Visit www.adamsmysteryplayhouse.com for ticketing information and play times.
We hope you get to enjoy these fun Halloween events! Have a safe and spook-tastic Halloween!!